- 500 g thinly sliced beef
- 1 pack cellophane noodles, washed and drained
- 8 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 enoki mushroom, trimmed
- 1 leek, washed and sliced into 2-inch lengths
- ½ Chinese cabbage, washed and cut into 2-inch wide pieces
- 1 pack soft tofu, cubed
For sukiyaki sauce:
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsps. sake
- 5 tbsps. sugar
- ¾ cup water
- beaten eggs
- spring onions
- nori wrappers
- Mix soy sauce, sake, sugar, and water to make sukiyaki sauce. Place in a pot and boil.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into individual bowls and pour hot sukiyaki broth. Add egg if preferred.
- Garnish with spring onions or nori wrappers.