- 1 whole bangus, broiled
- 3 small eggplants, halved
- 1 small ampalaya, quartered
- ½ cup stringbeans, cut into 2-inch slices
- ½ cup malunggay or stringbean tops
- ½ cup sliced tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced onion
- 1 cup rice washing
- Bagoong to taste
1) Place eggplants, ampalaya stringbeans, tomatoes, and onion in a pot or saucepan wiyh rice washing and bagoong. Bring to a boil.
2) Add fish and malunggay or stringbean tops.
3) Cover and simmer until vegetables are cooked. (Don’t overcook vegetables; make sure that they are just crisp-tender.)