- 4 cloves (20 g) garlic, crushed
- 1 pc (50 g) medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 kg (500 g) beef short ribs, cut up
- 1/4 cup (62 g) liver spread
- 150 g potato, cut into chunks
- 1 pc (.01 g) laurel leaf
- 1 pc (.1 g) siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 pouch (200 g) DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup (86 g) cooked/frozen green peas
- 1 pc each (60 g) small red and green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup (67.5 g) DEL MONTE Cheese Magic All-in-One Cheese Sauce
1. SAUTÉ garlic, onion and beef until beef turns light brown. Add liver spread, stir then add 1-1/2 to 2 cups water and simmer until tender.
2. ADD DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce, potato, laurel leaf, 1/2 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/2 tbsp iodized rock salt), 1/4 tsp pepper and siling labuyo. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. ADD green peas and bell peppers. Continue simmering until cooked. Add DEL MONTE Cheese Sauce. Simmer once.