- ¼ kl chicken, cut into serving pieces
- ¼ kl. Cubed pork liempo (belly)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 piece bay leaf
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- ¼ cup liver spread
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, marinate chicken and pork with soy sauce, vinegar, water,
sugar and bay leaf for at least 1 hour. Just before cooking, add the
garlic to the marinade.
- Heat oil in pan, add chicken and pork, pan sear until brown.
- Add marinade mixture, cover and simmer over medium heat until
- Season with salt, pepper and liver spread
- Serve hot.