- ¼ kl chicken, cut into serving pieces
- ¼ kl. Cubed pork liempo (belly)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 piece bay leaf
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- ¼ cup liver spread
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, marinate chicken and pork with soy sauce, vinegar, water,
sugar and bay leaf for at least 1 hour. Just before cooking, add the
garlic to the marinade.
2. Heat oil in pan, add chicken and pork, pan sear until brown.
3. Add marinade mixture, cover and simmer over medium heat until
4. Season with salt, pepper and liver spread
5. Serve hot.