- 1 kl. Pork Belly; cut into desired pieces
- 1 ltr. Cookig oil
- ½ ltr. Water
- Salt to taste
- Ingredients and Procedure for Creamy Binagoongan:
- ½ cup Shrimp Bagoong
- 4 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 small onion; chopped
- 1 medium tomato; sliced in 8 pcs.
- 1 tsp siling labuyo
- 5 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 10g spring onion
1. In a stock pot, bring water to a boil w/ added salt. Drop pork and boil until tender. Drain and hang dry, then set aside.
2. Submerged pork in hot cooking oil until brown. Drain and dry in paper towel until completely cool.
3. Reheat cooking oil. Submerged pork in very hot cooking oil for while, strain and sprinkle with cold water. Do this process several times until skin pops. Remove from fire and serve.
4. Sauté garlic, onion and tomato. Add shrimp bagoong, stir-fry for few minutes.
5. Add vinegar and siling labuyo, simmer for 5 minutes. Season with sugar, and drop the bagnet, continue cooking in low fire until done.
6. Place on plate garnish with spring onion.