- 1 medium sized Bangus (Milkfish) about 1/2 kilo, scaled, gutted, cleaned and cut into 6 pcs
- 1 sachet Tamarind Sinigang mix
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 medium red onion, quartered
- 1 small taro about 100 grams, cut into cubes
- 1 medium radish (labanos), sliced diagonally
- 200 grams fresh banana flowers (bulaklak ng saging), you must remove the stick in the middle
- 1 small eggplant (talong), sliced at 1/4″ thick diagonally
- 2 pcs Siling Haba (finger chilis)
- salt to taste
- In a large pan, put the rice wash and bring to boil.
- Add the tomatoes, onion and taro. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add radish simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add in the banana flowers, eggplant, chilis and Bangus (milkfish) then add salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and with cooked rice and fish sauce, for your dip.