- 1 medium size yellow onion
- 1 T butter
- ½ kilo shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1 cup frozen peas & carrots, blanched
- ½ cup singkamas (jicama), blanched
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/8 cup shrimp stock (boil the shrimp head & reserve stock)
- 30 quail eggs (boiled & shelled)
- 1 sachet ajiginisa shrimp
- 1/8 cup cashew nut
- Sauté onions in butter until translucent.
- Add shrimp. When the shrimps turn pink, stir in frozen peas and carrots and turnips.
- Add cream of mushroom and shrimp stock little by little. Check for medium think consistency (it should not be too lumpy or watery).
- Let it boil and simmer
- Add quail eggs and season with Aji Ginisa Shrimp.
- Remove pan from heat and transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle cashew nut over dish.