- 1 medium size yellow onion
- 1 T butter
- ½ kilo shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1 cup frozen peas & carrots, blanched
- ½ cup singkamas (jicama), blanched
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/8 cup shrimp stock (boil the shrimp head & reserve stock)
- 30 quail eggs (boiled & shelled)
- 1 sachet ajiginisa shrimp
- 1/8 cup cashew nut
1. Sauté onions in butter until translucent.
2. Add shrimp. When the shrimps turn pink, stir in frozen peas and carrots and turnips.
3. Add cream of mushroom and shrimp stock little by little. Check for medium think consistency (it should not be too lumpy or watery).
4. Let it boil and simmer
5. Add quail eggs and season with Aji Ginisa Shrimp.
6. Remove pan from heat and transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle cashew nut over dish.