- 1 pc. giant squid
- 3 pieces Loaf bread mashed with evaporated milk
- 30g carrots, julienne
- 30g leaks, julienne
- 30g red onion, julienne
- 30g celery, julienne
- 30g green bell pepper, julienne
- 30g red bell pepper, julienne
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup calamansi juice
- 4 pieces Green chilli (pansigang)
- 30g ginger finely julienne
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. White pepper powder
- 1 tbsp. Chicken powder
1. Clean and remove the shell and head from giant lumot squid then season with salt and pepper, calamansi juice.
2. Combine carrots, leeks, red onion, celery, green and red bell pepper, ginger, mashed loaf bread with milk, chicken powder and set aside.
3. Chop tentacles and head of squid.
4. Stuff fillings into squid, then skewer with steel barbecue skewers into squid’s head to secure the fillings inside. Cook in charcoal broiler until done.
For the sauce:
1. Combine ½ cup soy sauce, ½ cup vinegar, 1 tsp. chopped garlic, onion, tomato and 1 tsp. sugar.