- 1 pc. giant squid
- 3 pieces Loaf bread mashed with evaporated milk
- 30g carrots, julienne
- 30g leaks, julienne
- 30g red onion, julienne
- 30g celery, julienne
- 30g green bell pepper, julienne
- 30g red bell pepper, julienne
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup calamansi juice
- 4 pieces Green chilli (pansigang)
- 30g ginger finely julienne
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. White pepper powder
- 1 tbsp. Chicken powder
- Clean and remove the shell and head from giant lumot squid then season with salt and pepper, calamansi juice.
- Combine carrots, leeks, red onion, celery, green and red bell pepper, ginger, mashed loaf bread with milk, chicken powder and set aside.
- Chop tentacles and head of squid.
- Stuff fillings into squid, then skewer with steel barbecue skewers into squid’s head to secure the fillings inside. Cook in charcoal broiler until done.
For the sauce:
- Combine ½ cup soy sauce, ½ cup vinegar, 1 tsp. chopped garlic, onion, tomato and 1 tsp. sugar.